Adapted from Healthy Appetite on the Food Network
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 large yellow squash or 2 medium yellow squash, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 cup couscous, uncoooked
- 1/2 cup dried apricot, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaf, finely chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 450*.
- 2Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Place the cut vegetables onto the baking sheet and drizzled with olive oil.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Roast the vegetables for 20 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- 6In a large saucepan, combine broth, tomatoes, cumin, and thyme. Bring to a boil.
- 7Stir in all but 2 cups of the roasted vegetables. Save remaining vegetables for another use. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 8Cook couscous accodring to package directions, adding apricots and cinnamon before the addition of boiling water.
- 9Remove stew from heat and stir in cilantro. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 10Spoon cooked coucous into shallow bowls and top with stew.
Browse Our Top Vegan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Vegetable Stew With Moroccan Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (589 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.5
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 1291.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.9 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: