Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches With Spicy Green Chili Dressing
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- In large bowl, combine all vinaigrette ingredients; mix well.
- Add vegetables to vinaigrette; toss to coat; let stand at room temp 15 minutes to marinate.
- Using slotted spoon, remove vegetables from vinaigrette; place on ungreased 15X10X1 inch baking pan; discard vinaigrette; bake vegetables at 450°F for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; add remaining dressing ingredients; mix well; cover, refrigerate.
- To assemble sandwiches, spoon 1 1/2 tbsp dressing into each roll; top each with 1/4 of vegetable mixture.