Recipe by Sara 76
This was on a soup can label, and I thought it looked interesting. I haven't tried it yet.
- 200 g sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups arborio rice
- 420 g condensed pumpkin soup
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, shredded
- lemon, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200°C Bake potato, capsicum, and zucchini for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, non stick saucepan (with a lid). Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the aborio rice and toss to coat in oil. Add the soup, and 2 cans of water, mix well. Cover and simmer gently for 25 minutes, stirring often, until the rice is tender and all liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in the roasted vegetables, parmesan, and basil. Season with black pepper. Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice and extra basil.