Roasted Vegetable Rancheros
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
- Heat oven to 400°F Have ready a large rimmed baking sheet and a baking sheet that can hold 4 tortillas without overlapping.
- Put vegetables in a bowl; coat with nonstick spray. Add chili powder and salt; toss to coat. Spread out on rimmed sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, stir and turn vegetables, then bake 20 minutes, or until tender and very lightly browned. Return to bowl; add salsa and toss gently to coat. Cover to keep warm.
- Coat both sides of tortillas with nonstick spray. Bake on other sheet 5 minutes. Turn over; bake 3 minutes, or until brown and crisp. Top each with 2 overlapping slices bacon; return to oven, turn oven off and remove after 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray. Place over medium heat and gently break eggs into skillet. Cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes, just until yolks are set.
- Place each tortilla on a plate. Top with an egg, then the warm vegetables.