Recipe by vishek100
A tasty and healthy pizza that features wonderful vegetables!
Top Review by L-Burden
Oh Yum! I made this for dinner tonight. I'm 9 months pregnant and I am CONSTANTLY looking for healthy, easy dishes to get my daily veggies. This was FANTASTIC! I followed the recipe exactly except that I roasted the veggies 5 minutes longer...I wanted to make sure the onion wasn't crunchy. It was perfect. I can't wait to have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow! I can't believe how much flavor there is just from veggies. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into 1/4 slices
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4 slices
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 2 pieces
- 1 small vidalia onion, cut into slices
- 1 3⁄4 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- pizza dough (1/2 batch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Use 1 tsp of olive oil to coat cooking stone or pizza pan.
- Spread out pizza dough and bake at 425°F for 7 minutes.
- Combine 1 tsp olive oil, thyme, salt, garlic, squash, zucchini, bell pepper, and onion in a baking dish, and mix well.
- Bake at 500°F for 7 minutes. Stir the vegetables and bake for another 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle half the cheese over the pizza crust.
- Spread the vegetables over the cheese.
- Top the vegetables with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes, or until the crust is lightly browned.