1/2 Photos of Roasted Vegetable Medley
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This was something I came up with yesterday, virtually on the spot. I was hungry for some warm vegetables and came up with this. These are vegetables that I already had so luckily I didn't have to go out to get anything. the only thing with this recipe is that the each vegetable is cut differently.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into half rings
- 1 small rutabaga, cut into desired chunks
- 2 large carrots, cut into large chunks
- 1 large green pepper, cut into sticks
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Put all vegetables into large baking pan (I use a large disposable pan, but have lost the cover that gave the dimensions for it. Use one that fits all the vegetables at once).
- 3Add olive oil and red wine vinegar and coat all vegetables using your hands.
- 4Add garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- 5Bake in the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Vegetable Medley
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g