1 hr 10 mins
The one on the left in the pictures has 1 pound of ground beef in it; the one on the right is the vegetable one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 15 ounces fat-free cottage cheese or 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- Pam cooking spray
- 2 red peppers, seeded, cut in 4
- 2 medium zucchini, trimmed, cut lengthwise 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (26 ounce) jar chunky spaghetti sauce
- 1 eggplant, cut as above
- 1 (9 ounce) package lasagna noodles, no boil
- 1/2 lb mushroom, sliced 1/4-inch
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 basil leaves, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In cup mix the oil and garlic.
- 3with cooking spray, spray 2 large baking sheets.
- 4Brush vegetables on both sides with oil mixture, sprinkle with salt and pepper, bake 25 to 40 minutes until lightly browned, turning vegetables when browned and tender.
- 5Reduce oven to 375°F.
- 6In medium bowl, mix the ricotta, egg and parmesan.
- 7Spread half the spaghetti sauce over bottom of 13x9-inch pan, on top, arrange 4 noodles, slightly overlapping.
- 8Top with 1/2 of cheese mixture, and spread to partially cover noodles.
- 9Top with half the veggies, arrange in a single layer, sprinkle with half the mozzarella and basil.
- 10Cover first layer with 4 noodles, top with remaining ricotta mixture, vegetables, and basil.
- 11Cover with 4 noodles, remaining sauce, and mozzarella.
- 12Bake 50 minutes or until cheese melts and lasagna is heated through.
- 13Let sit 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.6
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.0 mg
- Sodium 930.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 21.7 g