Recipe by JESMom
At the sound of that, I can hear my kids saying EWW! But it's good, the veggies are kind of mixed in and disguised in this great breakfast casserole.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 26 ounces any flavor frozen mixed peas carrots and potatoes
- 1 cup cooked ham
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 13x9 dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat the oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Cook onion and veggies 8-10 minutes until heated through and tender. Add ham. Sprinkle with seasoning packet from veggies; stir to coat. Spread in prepared dish.
- Mix Bisquick, milk and eggs. Pour over veggies.
- Bake uncovered about 25 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of the dish comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts.