1/1 Photo of Roasted Vegetable and Gruyere Quiche
1 hr 20 mins
Here is a crustless quiche recipe that has a delicious combination of flavours, textures, and colours. This is great paired with a mixed greens salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into cubes
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites (or substitute an additional whole egg)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon margarine, melted
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Roast the vegetables: Spread the onion, broccoli, and red pepper evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast at 400 F for 15 minutes, turning once half-way through.
- 3Prepare the eggs: Whisk the 2 egg whites with 4 whole eggs, skim milk, evaporated skim milk, black pepper, salt, ground nutmeg, and Dijon mustard.
- 4Brush a 10-inch quiche dish with melted margarine.
- 5Assemble: Place the roasted vegetables in the quiche dish. Add the Gruyere and green onions. Gently pour the egg mixture over top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake at 375 F (190 C) for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Vegetable and Gruyere Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.2
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 148.0 mg
- Sodium 279.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 12.7 g