- 1 rosemary and onion focaccia bread
- 1 lb roasted turkey breast
- 6 ounces dried cranberries
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese (1 oz ea)
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the dried cranberries and red onion in olive oil for two minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add one tablespoon of water to keep ingredients moist. Set cranberry compote aside.
- Slice the rosemary & onion focaccias in half, then slice horizontally to create the top and bottom sandwich portions.
- Cover the bottom half of the focaccia with cranberry compote and top with 4 ounces of roasted turkey breast and one slice of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Place top of focaccia over sandwich. Grill over medium-high heat on both sides.