Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very simple recipe, and tastes delicious. I just whipped it up with ingredients on hand, and wanted to record it to refer to next time. It's great for the South Beach diet, too. I used left over turkey breast (my standby - Herbed Turkey Breast by Kate in Ontario #22235). Note to World Tour participants - California is a large producer of walnuts. This recipe represent that state.
- 1 cup chopped roasted turkey breast (can substitute chicken breast)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients, and let rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Serve on fresh bread, lettuce leaves, or in scooped out tomatoes.