Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
My family loves these. Spicy.
Make and share this Roasted Turkey Drumsticks recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients.
- Sprinkle mixture over the drumsticks; rub into the drumsticks with your fingers.
- Place turkey drumsticks in a large roasting pan.
- Cover and roast at 350 degrees for 50 minutes to 2 hours or until done.
- Mix together BBQ sauce and lime peel.
- Brush turkey drumsticks with BBQ sauce and continue baking for about 15-20 minutes, uncovered, or until heated through.