Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Messy to prepare, but simple - and my very picky family loves it! From the dailyrecipe.com
Make and share this Roasted Turkey Breast recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup minced garlic (I use the jar stuff)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup water or 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 whole turkey breast, thawed (bone-in or boneless - doesn't matter)
- Mix all ingredients (except turkey breast) to make a paste.
- Now for the messy part- rub the paste between the skin and the flesh for the turkey breast, everywhere possible.
- Use all the paste.
- Roast per mfg.
- instructions, usually about 2 hrs.
Very good! My paste didn't turn out very pasty, more watery. I followed the directions to the "T", but will next time add less chicken broth. Regardless, the taste was very good and the smell while cooking had us drooling. I served along side the Balsamil Roasted New Potatoes(#78056) and Onion Pie Casserole (#91558). Fabulous!! Our families thanks to you LorenLou for three keeper recipes.