Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice lunch or light dinner on a hot night. I usually serve with a fresh tomato basil salad.
- 2 cups cubed roasted turkey (If you use deli turkey have it sliced thick so you can cube it!)
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cranberry chutney (Crosse & Blackwell)
- 8 slices nice multi-grain bread
- crisp lettuce leaves or mixed sprouts
- Mix turkey, cream cheese and chutney and place on bread top with lettuce or sprouts.
Good combo, but lacked a little something. I spread cranberry horseradish on one slice of the bread. YUM. Thanks for posting tamibic.