Recipe by juliehundert
quick, easy side salad!
Top Review by Lizzie Rodriquez
Very tasty. I had a problem with the temperature and cook time. I had to go up to 400 for the last 10 minutes and it was still not done enough on my onions. I put in the cucumber to bake for my picky son who hates both tomatoes and cucumbers. He even loved it. He said it tasted like pizza salad.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup bite-size fresh mozzarella cheese balls
- 1⁄2 cucumber, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 250.
- mix cherry tomatoes, onion slices, garlic cloves & scallion in a glass bowl, tossing in the extra virgin olive oil & then the balsamic vinegar.
- roast on a baking sheet for an hour.
- return roasted mix back to the glass bowl.
- while still warm, mix in the mozzarella, so it melts slightly.
- let cool about 10 minutes, then add in cucumber.