Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I think we all get in a rut and have the tendency to make the same side dishes over and over again. I was having just this type of moment the other day and thought, what can I do that is different and fresh to serve with our dinner tonight. So I do what I usually do and looked in the refrigerator and saw the fresh tomatoes that I had purchased and thought that will work! This will now become part of the rotation of sides at our dinner table, I hope you enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
- On cutting board, remove core from tomatoes and cut in 1/2
- De-stem rosemary and chop finely
- In bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, rosemary and salt and pepper
- Add tomatoes and combine ingredients thoroughly
- Cover and marinate for 15 minutes
- On a sheet pan, lightly grease with cooking spray and place tomatoes cut side up on pan
- Sprinkle with romano cheese
- Bake for 1 hour.