Tomato Vinaigrette with a unique roasted flavor. GREAT on any salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Place tomatoes, slice side up, on a baking sheet (lined with foil for easy cleanup) and broil 3-5 minutes until slightly charred.
- 3Set aside and let tomatoes cool.
- 4Once cooled, place tomatoes in food processor with garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, and salt. Blend on low while slowly adding in olive oil until dressing is fully incorporated.
- 5Taste. Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- 6Serve with your favorite salad combinations.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1301.9
- Calories from Fat 1299
- Total Fat 144.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 591.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g