Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Tomato Vinaigrette with a unique roasted flavor. GREAT on any salad!
Make and share this Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -3 plum tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat broiler.
- Place tomatoes, slice side up, on a baking sheet (lined with foil for easy cleanup) and broil 3-5 minutes until slightly charred.
- Set aside and let tomatoes cool.
- Once cooled, place tomatoes in food processor with garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, and salt. Blend on low while slowly adding in olive oil until dressing is fully incorporated.
- Taste. Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve with your favorite salad combinations.