1 hr 30 mins
Always trying new things with my Mom's weird dietary needs, and needed a very vegetably soup one day. If you have trouble finding the shrimp bouillon, trying looking in a Mexican food section of your grocery store for the Knorr's caldo de camarron, or use shrimp or fish stock.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tomatoes, cut sides up, in an oven proof baking dish with garlic, basil and squash, and drizzle with garlic oil.
- 2Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- 3Transfer contents of baking dish to a pot and add shrimp bouillon, turmeric, salt and comino.
- 4Cook at medium heat for an additional 20 minutes.
- 5Let cool slightly and serve.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Tomato-Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.1
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 309.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shrimp bouillon cubes