My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put vegetables on a sheet pan in a 500-degree oven, or on a charcoal or gas grill over medium heat.
- 2Cook until nicely charred and blistered.
- 3(They will char more on the grill. They will take about 30 minutes in the oven, less on the grill.) Core, but dont peel the tomatoes.
- 4Peel, stem and seed the peppers.
- 5Remove the skin from the onion and peel the garlic.
- 6Put the onion and garlic in a food processor, or puree, but not too smooth.
- 7Add tomatoes and peppers and pulse until you achieve the texture you desire.
- 8Pour into a bowl, add cilantro and salt and pepper.
- 9Let sit an hour for flavors to meld and temperature to cool.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Tomato Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (891 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g