1/3 Photos of Roasted Tomato (Margherita Pizza Style)
Vicki in CT's Note:
Super simple, super delicious, side dish. Written to serve one but can be easily multiplied.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut very thin slice from bottom of tomato so it will sit upright. Cut off approximately the top fifth of the tomato. Using a spoon scoop out pulp, juice and seeds creating a container.
- 3Spread pesto inside tomato cavity.
- 4Fill tomato with mozzarella, approximately 1/3 cup.
- 5Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- 6Bake in shallow dish sprayed with Pam for 25-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Tomato (Margherita Pizza Style)
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 138.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: