- 100 g greek feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 egg tomatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch rocket, washed and trimmed to serve
- 150 g kalamata olives, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Line baking tray with foil.
- Combine feta, oregano, basil, pepper and oil.
- Add tomatoes and toss well to coat. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Place tomatoes cut side up on tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Arrange tomatoes, rocket and olives on serving plates with toasted baguette.