Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Mediterranean salad to serve with sliced baguette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Line baking tray with foil.
- 3Combine feta, oregano, basil, pepper and oil.
- 4Add tomatoes and toss well to coat. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- 5Place tomatoes cut side up on tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- 6Arrange tomatoes, rocket and olives on serving plates with toasted baguette.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Tomato Herb and Feta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.3
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 615.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: