Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mediterranean salad to serve with sliced baguette.
Make and share this Roasted Tomato Herb and Feta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Line baking tray with foil.
- Combine feta, oregano, basil, pepper and oil.
- Add tomatoes and toss well to coat. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Place tomatoes cut side up on tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Arrange tomatoes, rocket and olives on serving plates with toasted baguette.