Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great dressing for when those garden-fresh tomatoes are available.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, washed
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place cherry tomatoes on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle 2 T olive oil over tomatoes.
- Shake pan to lightly coat tomatoes with oil.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 t salt and 1/2 t pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until tomato skins begin to burst.
- In a food processor or blender, combine roasted tomatoes and garlic.
- Pulse until smooth.
- With the motor running, add remaining 1/2 t salt, remaining 1/2 t pepper, lemon juice, vinegar and remaining olive oil.
- Drizzle over your favorite salad!
Excellent! I found it great because I had grape tomatoes I didn't want to go to waste. Cooked themin the oven. Added balsamic vinagre and some olive oil for great flavor with the garlic - easy and great. Thanks for posting.
Loved this dressing! Tangy, but not overly so. I cut the salt in 1/2 (just used in the roasting) and thought that was enough. Thanks for sharing! Made for PRMR.