Recipe by jkoch960
This recipe is from "Cooking with Paula Deen" magazine.
Top Review by Baby Kato
Delicious recipe. It was so good, quick and really easy to make with excellent results. Made exactly as written but used large egg less noodles. The flavor was amazing. It was only in the oven for ten minutes, before the shrimp were done. Next time I will put the tomatoes in for 10 minutes before I add the shrimp. Thanks for sharing. Made for What`s on the Menu Tag Game.
- 2 (12 ounce) packages cherry tomatoes
- 2 lbs large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails left on)
- 6 small shallots, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta, cooked and kept warm
- garnish with chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminun foil.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, shrimp, shallot, 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and red pepper; toss gently to coat. Place tomato mixture in an even layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and firm.
- Toss cooked pasta with remaining 1/4 cup olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt. Serve tomato mixture on top of pasta. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.