Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from "Cooking with Paula Deen" magazine.
Make and share this Roasted Tomato and Shrimp Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (12 ounce) packages cherry tomatoes
- 2 lbs large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails left on)
- 6 small shallots, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta, cooked and kept warm
- garnish with chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 500. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminun foil.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, shrimp, shallot, 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and red pepper; toss gently to coat. Place tomato mixture in an even layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and firm.
- Toss cooked pasta with remaining 1/4 cup olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt. Serve tomato mixture on top of pasta. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.
served it for a group of 53 while at the beach...and everyone loved it...very easy prep...if you do not have shallots, you may substitute green onions (3 green onions = one shallot)....either the group was starving or it only really makes 6 servings!!