Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Roasted walnuts are a great way to boost the flavor in a salad, or a cookie!
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts, whole
- cooking spray
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Take your walnuts and place them on the pan. (Do not chop until after they have baked).
- Place the walnuts in the oven and bake them at 350 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Make sure you keep an eye on them until they are done so that they don't burn.
- Chop them to the consistency you need for your recipe.
So easy; it's good to have as many technique recipes as there are on 'Zaar!