Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cooking Light. January 2008.
- 4 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3⁄4 cup pitted green olives, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Arrange fish in a single layer in the center of a jelly-roll pan lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Combine tomatoes and remaining ingredients; toss gently. Arrange tomato mixture around fish on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Place 1 fillet on each of 4 plates; top each serving with about 1/4 cup tomato mixture.