Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
You will really enjoy this delicious dish which features tilapia covered in a roasted sauce of onions, artichoke hearts and grape tomatoes.
- 2 large red onions, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 cup small grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless tilapia fillets
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine onions and oil in 13x9” baking dish.
- Spread in even layer.
- Roast until onions are golden, about 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Stir in artichokes and tomatoes.
- In small bowl, mix parsley, lemon zest, and garlic and set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 450°.
- Push vegetables to one side of dish and add fish.
- Spoon vegetables over fish and sprinkle with parsley mixture.
- Return to oven and roast until fish is opaque in center, about 5 minutes for thin fillets and 12 to 15 minutes for thicker fillets.
Bland except for the strange taste of the artichoke hearts. I like the idea of the recipe but not the result, unfortunately.