Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy Greek style recipe for moist, flavorful fish. It is a great one dish meal. We love it with a green salad. It is from Real Simple.
- 1 lb baby potatoes, about 12, cut in half
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, halved
- 24 ounces skinless tilapia fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, lemon, thyme, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Arrange in a single layer.
- Roast, tossing once until the potatoes begin to soften about 20 minutes.
- Toss the olives with potato mixture; nestle the fish in the potato mixture.
- Drizzle the fish with the 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Season with paprika and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Continue to roast until the potatoes are golden brown and crisp and the fish is opaque throughout, about 12-15 minutes.