Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This would go really nicely with grilled fish or chicken.
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 russet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix butter, kosher salt, thyme and hot sauce in 9-inch baking pan.
- Add potato slices; toss to coat well.
- Spread slices out in pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
Very good, and very easy. Would have a more even crisp if they were flipped about half-way through cooking. Mine took 50 minutes to cook. Served with raspberry chipotle pulled pork sandwiches.
So tasty! So easy! What a nice change. This will be on the menu often. I ran out of hot sauce, so used 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper in its place. Thanks for posting such a great recipe.
Great dish my hubby was in heaven! I loved the taste very interesting