- 4 salmon fillets, deboned and skin removed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare a 9" x 13" baking pan by rubbing bottom of pan with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly combine garlic powder, tarragon, basil, salt and pepper. Rub seasoning mixture onto both sides of salmon filets.
- Place each filet into baking pan.
- Roast for 8-10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when fork-tested.