Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy dish that tastes great. The combination of tarragon, garlic and juicy salmon is pleasing to the taste buds.
- 4 salmon fillets, deboned and skin removed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare a 9" x 13" baking pan by rubbing bottom of pan with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly combine garlic powder, tarragon, basil, salt and pepper. Rub seasoning mixture onto both sides of salmon filets.
- Place each filet into baking pan.
- Roast for 8-10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when fork-tested.
Fabulously simple and tastes great.
Very good. This recipe is perfect for those who don't really care for salmon as this helps to tone down the over kill of fish taste. Easy to make and most people will rave about it after the party