Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This side dish is a snap to prepare, which makes it easy enough to serve any night of the week. It's also elegant enough to serve at a dinner party. I especially enjoy the flavor combination of garlic and tarragon.
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1 x 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the potato pieces in a medium-sized tupperware container and add all other ingredients. Secure lid on container and shake until well combined.
- Dump out onto an ungreased cookie sheet and spread out into a single layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes and turn the potato pieces. Roast for another 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and lightly browned.