Recipe by BennyMade
Different and Zesty Sweet
Top Review by adopt a greyhound
WOW loved these potatoes. The sauce is really great and will make it all the time. I did have balsamic glaze so used that and added the other ingredients. Can't wait for more. Will purposely buy sweet potatoes just for this recipe. I did bake in the oven for 20 min. and then on the grill with the salmon for 10 min.
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 59.14 ml honey
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 78.07 ml balsamic vinegar
- 113.39 g orange marmalade
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oven to 375
- Lay the sweet potatoes out in a single layer on a roasting tray. Drizzle the oil, salt and pepper over the potatoes. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes in oven or until tender.
- In a saucepan reduce the vinegar by half, then add honey, marmelade and ginger. Stir to combine.
- When potatoes are roasted, remove and toss to coat with marmelade mixture.