1/4 Photos of Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Macadamia Nuts
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Queen uh Cuisine's Note:
Sweet potatoes get a modern, sleek, delicious update in this dish that's sure to become a favorite at your table. The simple flavors of sweet potatoes, toasty nuts and sharp vinegar go together great. Hope you enjoy :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Spread macadamia nuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes, until fragrant and lightly browned.
- 3Remove from oven, cool and chop coarsely.
- 4Increase oven temperature to 400°F.
- 5Oil a baking dish. Cut the sweet potatoes lengthwise into wedges and toss them in a tablespoon of olive oil.
- 6Place potatoes in the baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- 7When potatoes are done, remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- 8Transfer to a serving platter.
- 9Whisk together the remaining oil with the vinegar, maple syrup and mustard.
- 10Drizzle over the sweet potatoes and garnish with toasted macadamia nuts.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Macadamia Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.5
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 79.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g