- 1587.57 g sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2.46 ml cayenne
- salt, to taste
- 118.29 ml honey
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- cilantro, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Toss sweet potatoes with oil, cayenne, and salt in a large bowl until coated.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and roast until fork tender, 25 minute.
- Whisk honey, lime juice, and cinnamon together in a small bowl while potatoes roast.
- Once potatoes are tender, coat with glaze and roast 5 minutes more.
- Garnish with cilantro.