1 hr 15 mins
I got this recipe from McCormicks spices. I will be making this for Thanksgiving this year. If you try it, let me know what you think or if and how it needs to be tweaked!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Mix 1/4 cup of the brown sugar, orange juice, vanilla, 1 tsp cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- 3Add sweet potatoes and cranberries, toss to coat well.
- 4Spoon into a 13 x 9 baking dish. Dot with 2 tbsp of butter. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, mix flour, remaining 1/4 cup of brown sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in remaining 2 tbsp of butter with a fork until coarse crumbs form. Stir in pecans.
- 6Remove sweet potatoes from oven and stir gently. Sprinkle with pecan topping.
- 7Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes longer or until sweet potatoes are tender and topping is lightly browned.
- 8*The original recipe says to use Saigon cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Cinnamon Pecan Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.8
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 285.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g