1/1 Photo of Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Cinnamon Pecan Crunch
1 hr 15 mins
Change your typical mashed sweet potatoes with this colorful, easy side dish. Saigon cinnamon is the best choice for this dish but, of course, any cinnamon will work well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Mix 1/4 cup of the brown sugar, orange juice, vanilla, 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
- 3Add sweet potatoes and cranberries; toss to coat well.
- 4Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 5Dot with 2 tablespoons of the butter.
- 6Cover with foil.
- 7Bake 30 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, mix flour, remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl.
- 9Cut in remaining 2 tablespoons butter with a fork until coarse crumbs form.
- 10Stir in pecans.
- 11Remove sweet potatoes from oven and stir gently.
- 12Sprinkle with pecan topping.
- 13Bake, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes longer or until sweet potatoes are tender and topping is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Cinnamon Pecan Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.8
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 285.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g