I could not find a recipe that was exactly what I was looking for so I made one up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1peel and cut in bite size pieces all the vegetable. Peel and squash the garlic but do not cut it.
- 2mix the vegetables, garlic and all remaining.
- 4spread on a parchemin lined pan.
- 5Broil until nice and golden about half an hour.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes and Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 184.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 5.1 g