Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I could not find a recipe that was exactly what I was looking for so I made one up!
Make and share this Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes and Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 bulb of garlic (about 10 cloves)
- black pepper
- peel and cut in bite size pieces all the vegetable. Peel and squash the garlic but do not cut it.
- mix the vegetables, garlic and all remaining.
- spread on a parchemin lined pan.
- Broil until nice and golden about half an hour.
I'm glad you "made this up" because it was exactly what I was looking for. I omitted the garlic and baked @ 400F for 1.25 hours. It was very tasty and satisfying! Thanks for posting.
Easy, tasty recipe. Made the house smell wonderful when it was cooking.