Recipe by Ambrosia for Guen
I love roasted Sweet Potatoes. One night I just decided to add some greenbeans to it and in the process of shopping at the grocery store I decided to add the fennel and sundried tomatoes.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I'm such a big fan of sweet potatoes that just about any new way to do them up (whether sweet or savory) will dram my attention! I enjoyed making these & thought the fennel & beens combined well with the taters! Definitely something I'll be trying again! Thanks for a nice keeper of a recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh green beans
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 6 garlic cloves
- 5 slices sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- cube sweet potatoes and slice fennel bulb and toss in olive oil, salt and pepper and roast around 20 minutes.
- snap ends off of greenbeans and snap beans in half if they're long. Dice garlic and slice sundried tomatoes. Take sweet potatoes and fennel out and stir in the rest of the ingredients. Roast until desired doneness.