- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml butter
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a small dish with cooking spray.
- Plae potatoes in dish. Melt butter in microwave and pour over potatoes with the olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Add more sugar or cinnamon if desired. Toss to coat evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 60 minute Stir potatoes once or twice during roasting.