Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Hannaford had a sale on sweet potatoes a few months ago, and I stocked up. I found this recipe on the website fortheloveofcooking.com
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml butter
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a small dish with cooking spray.
- Plae potatoes in dish. Melt butter in microwave and pour over potatoes with the olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Add more sugar or cinnamon if desired. Toss to coat evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 60 minute Stir potatoes once or twice during roasting.
Loved these -- will definitely make them again -- not too sweet or spicy -- just right! Thanks for posting this!
I've only so much time on the planet, but sure as heck trying to make as many sweet potato recipes as possible. Delightful and brilliant!