- 2 large sweet potatoes (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cipollini onions, peeled and trimmed (about 12)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Peel sweet potatoes and cut into large chunks.
- Combine all ingredients in a large ziptop plastic bag. Shake thoroughly to combine and coat. Pour onto a baking sheet (I line mine with aluminum foil for easy cleanup).
- Roast for 45 minutes, shaking and tossing once at 20 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are tender.