1/1 Photo of Roasted Sweet Potatoes
This is one of my sweet potatoes' recipes. It is simple, spicy and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and rinse the sweet potatoes, cut in slices as desired.
- 2Mix the oil, chili pepper, black pepper and salt.
- 3Marinate the potatoes with the mixture for 2-5 minutes.
- 4Place the potatoes on a broiler or non-stick baking pan; sprinkle the rosemary.
- 5In a 350 degree preheat oven, broil or bake the potatoes for 15-20 minutes.
- 6Serve it hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.5
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g