Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my sweet potatoes' recipes. It is simple, spicy and tasty.
- 453.59 g sweet potato
- 9.85 ml rosemary
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil or 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 1.23 ml red chili powder (berbere)
- salt and pepper
- Peel and rinse the sweet potatoes, cut in slices as desired.
- Mix the oil, chili pepper, black pepper and salt.
- Marinate the potatoes with the mixture for 2-5 minutes.
- Place the potatoes on a broiler or non-stick baking pan; sprinkle the rosemary.
- In a 350 degree preheat oven, broil or bake the potatoes for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve it hot or cold.
We all enjoyed these sweet potato fries!!! I had never used rosemary on them and why not I love rosemary...so simple. Definately a keeper. Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
Sweet potatoes or fries? Sweet potato fries!!! Served with Chipotle Mayonnaise.