1/1 Photo of Roasted Sweet Potato With Raisins and Sunflower Seeds
Elise and family's Note:
Yummy yummy! (As you see, we are very Mature and Serious when it comes to food.) We love this on a bed of couscous, or rice. Crunchy sunflower seeds, chewy and crispy raisins . . . it's so easy! If you love sweet potatoes, you'll want to give this recipe a try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Chop sweet potato. Spread evenly over bottom of large glass baking pan.
- 3Sprinkle raisins and sunflower seeds evenly over potato pieces.
- 4Coat liberally with olive oil (drizzle over and stir things up, then spread evenly again.).
- 5Bake for 20-30 minutes, until tender.
- 6Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sweet Potato With Raisins and Sunflower Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.0
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 5.6 g