Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy yummy! (As you see, we are very Mature and Serious when it comes to food.) We love this on a bed of couscous, or rice. Crunchy sunflower seeds, chewy and crispy raisins . . . it's so easy! If you love sweet potatoes, you'll want to give this recipe a try!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop sweet potato. Spread evenly over bottom of large glass baking pan.
- Sprinkle raisins and sunflower seeds evenly over potato pieces.
- Coat liberally with olive oil (drizzle over and stir things up, then spread evenly again.).
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until tender.
- Serve and enjoy!