Recipe by Daphne2002
This is a wonderful alternative to the usual 'sweet' sweet potato. The garlic adds such a wonderful flavor to the sweetness.
Top Review by Trixyinaz
These were very good and different from how I normally make them. The flavor of the garlic on the sweet potatoes was wonderful. The only thing I would change next time would be the amount of the paprika. It was a little too much so I'll cut it in half. Also, they tasted MUCH better after they cooled off for a little bit. Enjoy everyone!
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash white pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice into large sticks.
- Coat with olive oil, garlic, paprika, and white pepper (optional).
- Feel free to play with the spices by adding more or less depending on your family's tastes!
- Prepare pan by lining with foil and lightly spraying with oil or nonstick spray.
- Place sticks on pan in a single layer.
- Roast in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes or until tender and beginning to lightly brown.
- Can be eaten warm or cold.