Prep 8 mins
Cook 30 mins
Amazing great with any dish
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, spears
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients add potatoes and mix until evenly coated.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet and bake 20 minutes. Then turn cook for another 10 minutes.
So delicious and not too spicy!
Yummy! Spicy too! I left out the cayenne but used everything else. Thanks!