Recipe by ~Leanne~
I make this as an appetizer or garnish for dinners. Also great for a quick late night snack.
Top Review by sugarpea
Excellent taste and appearance. Couldn't be easier to make. I followed the instructions and ingredients exactly and they were perfect. They were gobbled up entirely. I used it as a side dish for dinner.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3⁄4 lb sweet potato, left unpeeled and cut into 1/8 inch thick slices
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl whisk together the oil, butter and salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the potato slices not touching in rows on an oiled baking sheet.
- Brush slices with the oil mixture.
- Roast them in the oven on the upper third or middle layer of a pre heated 450 degree oven turning once.
- Bake for about 18-22 minutes or until golden crisp.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt to taste.