Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I make this as an appetizer or garnish for dinners. Also great for a quick late night snack.
Make and share this Roasted Sweet Potato Slices recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl whisk together the oil, butter and salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the potato slices not touching in rows on an oiled baking sheet.
- Brush slices with the oil mixture.
- Roast them in the oven on the upper third or middle layer of a pre heated 450 degree oven turning once.
- Bake for about 18-22 minutes or until golden crisp.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt to taste.