Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found this in a magazine...posting for safe keeping!
Make and share this Roasted Sweet Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large red pepper, cut in large chunks
- 8 green onions, chopped, both white and green
- 1⁄2 cup minced parsley
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil.
- Place on large jelly roll pan and bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- In same large bowl, combine red pepper, onions, parsley and cilantro.
- Add cooled potatoes.
- In a small bowl combine dressing ingredients and whisk.
- Drizzle over potato mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve room temperature.