1/4 Photos of Roasted Sweet Potato Fries or Rounds
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
A nice change of pace from "regular" fries. I like dipping them in sour cream or eating them plain.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub the sweet potatoes, leave unpeeled, and cut into fries or rounds. (Trust me, rounds are much easier!).
- 2Combine olive oil and melted butter.
- 3Arrange the potato slices, not touching, in rows on a baking sheet.
- 4Lightly brush the potatoes with the oil mixture; being careful to not use too much or the fries get mushy.
- 5Roast at 450°F for 18 to 22 minutes, or until they are golden and crisp, turning them once with a spatula.
- 6Transfer the potatoes to paper towels to drain, sprinkle them with the salt to taste, and serve them warm.
- 7Note: can be sprinkled with cinnamon sugar instead of salt.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sweet Potato Fries or Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 61.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g