Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a wonderful recipe. its a kid and adult pleaser. Crispy on the outside and nice and soft on the inside. Every one at the table fights over these when i make them. I've had sweet potatoes fries at restaurants several times. but i tried to come up with a baked/roasted version... reduce the fat increase the taste. I like to cut up the potatoes length wise... so my fries are nice and long. also i like them to be about a 1/3 of an inch thick.
- 4 sweet potatoes (cut into fries)
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning (black pepper)
- olive oil, to drizzle
- preheat oven 350°F.
- place sweet potatoes on a baking tray in a single layer.
- drizzle with olive oil.
- sprinkle with montreal stake spice and salt.
- bake or 30-45 min (each oven varies a little).
- turning once.
Used a huge sweet potato and 1 pint of mushrooms (quartered). I omitted the salt since steak spice is already salted. Ate the whole thing by myself in 2 sittings! Thanks for the recipe =)
The Montreal spice is brilliant. Loved this. Made for I Recommend Tag.
The seasoning added a nice flavor to these fries! I omitted the salt (personal preference). Thanks for sharing!