1/1 Photo of Roasted Sweet Potato & Carrot Puree
1 hr 19 mins
1 hr 4 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- 2COMBINE first 5 ingredients; spread onto bottom of 15x10x1-inch pan. Pour 1 cup broth over vegetable mixture.
- 3BAKE 45 to 55 minute or until broth is absorbed and vegetables are tender and caramelized, stirring occasionally.
- 4SPOON vegetables into food processor. Add remaining broth and cream cheese; process until smooth. Return to pan; cook 10 minute or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- 5Special Extra: Before processing roasted vegetables in food processor, reserve 1/2 cup of the vegetables to use as a garnish for the finished dish.
- 6Special Extra: Add 1/2 teaspoons chopped chipotle peppers to cooked vegetables in food processor with remaining broth and cream cheese.
- 7Substitute: Substitute vegetable broth for the chicken broth.
- 8Serving Suggestion: Serve this irresistible vegetable side dish along with your favorite grilled lean meat at your next family get-together.
- 9Nutrition Information Per Serving: 230 calories, 14g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 25mg cholesterol, 730mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate, 4g dietary fiber, 12g sugars, 4g protein, 410%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 6%DV calcium, 4%DV iron.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sweet Potato & Carrot Puree
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.0
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 724.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g